Do you need a new gaming mouse? Do you want reliability in a tried and tested design, good performance and RGB lighting – all while keeping the cost as low as possible? Then you may want to check out Logitech’s refreshed G203 LIGHTSYNC mouse, with an 8,000 DPI sensor and a price point that is accessible to everybody.
Watch via our Vimeo Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Dimensions: 116.6mm x 62.15mm x 38.2mm
- Lightweight design at 85g without cable
- Thin, very flexible rubber cable
- Cable length: 2.1m
- Cable not detachable
- 6 Programmable buttons
- 2 adjustable RGB LIGHTSYNC zones
- 200 – 8,000 DPI
- 1000Hz polling rate
You can purchase the Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC for £29.99 (down from £34.99), HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- High-quality rubber cable that doesn’t kink.
- 1m cable length is very nice to see.
- Up to 8,000 DPI is very usable for almost all games.
- 1,000Hz polling rate.
- Very responsive/accurate sensor.
- Very comfortable design.
- Minimalist design.
- Plenty of RGB adjustments via the software.
- G Hub software is easy to use.
- Excellent price point for what you’re getting.
- Fairly small design, can cause pinky drag in all grip styles.
- Potential for L&R button spring mechanism to degrade.
- Lack of textured or rubber grips could be a con for some.
- USB cable is not detachable.
KitGuru says: For the price point we think you’ll be hard pushed to find a gaming mouse as well built, as comfortable and that performs as well as the G203 LIGHTSYNC with RGB customisation. It’s an excellent budget option in 2020.