Do you need a new gaming mouse? Do you want reliability in a tried and tested design, good performance and RGB lighting – all while keeping the cost as low as possible? Then you may want to check out Logitech’s refreshed G203 LIGHTSYNC mouse, with an 8,000 DPI sensor and a price point that is accessible to everybody.
- Dimensions: 116.6mm x 62.15mm x 38.2mm
- Lightweight design at 85g without cable
- Thin, very flexible rubber cable
- Cable length: 2.1m
- Cable not detachable
- 6 Programmable buttons
- 2 adjustable RGB LIGHTSYNC zones
- 200 – 8,000 DPI
- 1000Hz polling rate
You can purchase the Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC for £29.99 (down from £34.99), HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- High-quality rubber cable that doesn’t kink.
- 1m cable length is very nice to see.
- Up to 8,000 DPI is very usable for almost all games.
- 1,000Hz polling rate.
- Very responsive/accurate sensor.
- Very comfortable design.
- Minimalist design.
- Plenty of RGB adjustments via the software.
- G Hub software is easy to use.
- Excellent price point for what you’re getting.
- Fairly small design, can cause pinky drag in all grip styles.
- Potential for L&R button spring mechanism to degrade.
- Lack of textured or rubber grips could be a con for some.
- USB cable is not detachable.
KitGuru says: For the price point we think you’ll be hard pushed to find a gaming mouse as well built, as comfortable and that performs as well as the G203 LIGHTSYNC with RGB customisation. It’s an excellent budget option in 2020.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here