ASUS may be best known for their motherboards but they have a diverse portfolio including graphics cards, cases, peripherals alongside a new range of ‘wearables’. The technology giant has various product ranges – such as the Strix series, aimed at the enthusiast user and designed to supplement the Republic Of Gamers range.
Today we are looking at a Strix mouse and mat combo: the Claw and the Glide Speed. They are each very ‘orange’ and feature some interesting design ideas that could set them apart from the crowd. Let us find out if that holds true.
- 5000 DPI high-precision, gaming-tuned optical sensor (PixArt PMW3310).
- True 1:1 tracking and angle-snap-free capability.
- Instant DPI switches with four DPI stages and additional DPI clutch.
- Three independently programmable buttons.
- Right-handed ergonomics.
- Japanese-made Omron D2F-01F switches.
- Angled braided cable.
- Software and plug-and-play hardware modes.