Glorious PC Gaming Race has been working on its own peripherals for a while now. We’ve already seen the launch of the fully customisable mechanical keyboard and now, the Model O Gaming Mouse is heading our way.
The Model O is designed based off of suggestions from the PC gaming community. It is fairly minimalist in appearance, with sleek RGB LED strips down the sides of the mouse, two side buttons, a DPI toggle and hex cutouts across the body to cut down on weight. By using the honeycomb design, the mouse weight is cut down to just 67g, making it one of the lightest around.
Other features include a Pixart 3360 sensor with a 1ms polling rate and 0.7mm lift-off distance, ‘G-skate’ feet underneath for additional surface grip, a 2-meter braided cable and up to 12,000 DPI sensitivity.
Here is the spec sheet:
- Ultra lightweight honeycomb design coming in at just 67g.
- Proprietary 2.0m Ascend Cord braided cable .
- G-Skate Feet made of 100% Virgin PTFE material, rounded edges and 0.81mm thickness.
- Customisable DPI Indicator with dedicated software and 400 / 800 / 3200 default settings with a maximum DPI of 12,000 DPI.
- Pixart 3360 Sensor with 1000Hz polling rate (1ms) and 0.7mm life-off distance.
- Available in both Black and White with matt or gloss finish.
- Fully customisable RGB lighting controllable via optional software.
The Model O comes with its own software so you can adjust DPI, save different profiles and customise the RGB lighting. Here, in the UK, you’ll be able to get the black or white, glossy or matte versions through Overclockers UK, with prices starting at £49.99.
KitGuru Says: I’m looking forward to getting my hands on one of these myself. The Mamba-like RGB strips along the sides look very nice and the price seems very sensible. Are any of you currently looking to get a new mouse? What do you think of the Model O?