Razer has a new addition to its mouse line-up launching today. The new Razer Basilisk V3 is a wired gaming mouse, featuring 11 programmable buttons, an intelligent scroll wheel and plenty of RGB goodness powered by Razer Chroma.
The Basilisk mouse first launched back in 2017 and over the years, Razer has tweaked the design and introduced improvements. With the Basilisk V3, buyers can expect 11 programmable buttons, as well as the latest version of the Razer HyperScroll Tilt Wheel, offering three modes – tactile scrolling, which offers high-precision, notched scrolling, Free-Scroll mode, which offers smooth, notch-free scrolling and finally, Smart-Reel Mode, which automatically shifts between the two previous modes.
Here is the full list of specs and features:
- 10+1 independently programmable buttons
- 4-way Razer™ HyperScroll tilt wheel with electronically actuated notched and free-spinning modes
- 11 Razer Chroma™ lighting zones with true 16.8 million customizable color options
- True 26,000 DPI Focus+ optical sensor with 99.6% resolution accuracy
- Up to 650 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- Advanced Lift-off/Landing distance customization
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches Gen-2 rated for 70M clicks
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages: 400/800/1600/3200/6400)
- Ergonomic right-handed design with injection molded rubber grips
- Hybrid On-board and Cloud Storage (4+1 profiles)
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- 1.8 m / 6 ft Speedflex cable
- Approximate size: 129 mm / 5.1 in (Length) x 62 mm / 2.44 in (Grip Width) x 43 mm / 1.70 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 101g (Excluding cable)
The Razer Basilisk V3 is available starting today for £69.99/$69.99/€79.99.
KitGuru Says: The Razer Basilisk V3 is looking good on paper, it’ll be interesting to see how well the Smart-Reel mode works. Are any of you currently looking to upgrade your gaming mouse?