Antec launched the A.M.P. brand in October 2012 and today we'll be taking a closer look at their ISO Bluetooth Headphones. Antec claims these headphones will allow ‘you to escape the distraction of everyday noise and immerse yourself into the world of your favorite music, movies, or games'.
So, can Antec hold its own in an already crowded mobile market?
- In-Ear Active Noise Canceling
- Bluetooth HD Technology
- Built-in Controls
- dBs1™ – Proprietary high-response driver technology
- Communication Range:10M (30 ft)
- Frequency Band: 2.4 ～ 2.480GHz
- Noise Reduction: Min 15 dB ~ Max 30 dB (@300 Hz)
- Size: 40(H) x 23(W) x 15(D) mm
- Battery Capacity: Li-lon Battery 3.7V
- Bluetooth Standby: 200 hrs
- Operating Time: 8 hrs