We know you guys never get enough hardware, so we are working with Aerocool over the coming weeks to give away some very tasty prizes to five very lucky people.
Is there anything better than free tech goodies?
AeroCool GT-1050SG Power Supply
which we reviewed back in January this year.
- Scheme “GT” designed for heavy use gaming PSU with luxury outlook.
- Compatible with ATX12V 2.3 and EPS12V 2.92.
- Low noise white 13.9cm fan with intelligent fan speed control.
- 80Plus Gold certified efficiency up to 90%.
- Smart modular cables with flat wires reduce the cable mess inside chassis and optimize air flow of your system.
- Two 12V 4+4/8pin CPU connectors support extreme high-end gaming and workstation motherboard by dual physical CPU units.
- Six PCIe 6+2pin connectors support 3-ways and Quad GPU.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PF>0.99).
- Extremely good voltage regulation (±3%) provides steady power input.
- Low ripple/noise DC output increases performance and decrease interference by clean power.
- High reliability: MTBF>120,000 hours.
- Low standby load meets ErP Direction 2013 version.
- Protections: Over Current(OCP), Over Voltage(OVP), Over Power(OPP), Over Temperature(OTP), Under Voltage(UVP), Short-Circuit(SCP), and Surge/Inrush current protections(SIP).
- Safety / EMI Approvals by CE, FCC, TUV.
- 3 years warranty.
After our exhaustive testing, Zardon said “Technically, the HEC design is capable and exhibits no glaring weakness.” High praise.
Is the Aerocool Strike X ST Super Tower Case.
This case can fit up to 21 fans, if you like high airflow, this is the case you want!
- High performance “Full-Tower” for gamers and enthusiast.
- Aggressive “X” concept design case – a gamers dream !!
- Solidly constructed chassis interior of 0.8mm SECC Japanese Steel.
- Pre-installed 3 units of “fan adaptor PCB boards” allows connections up to 18 fans that can be controlled with the built-in fan controller with adjustable knobs.
- Extreme Cooling Capability – Users can install up to max. 21 fans in this case!
- 1 x 20cm RED LED intake front panel fans (included),
- 1 x 14cm RED LED exhaust back panel fans (included),
- 1 x 20cm RED LED exhaust top panel fan (included).
- Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 430 mm.
- Supports 4 x 5 1/4″ bays and maximum 10 x 2.5″/3.5″ HDDs (internal) with 1 x 2.5″/3.5″ hot-swap docking station on top panel.
- 2 x USB 3.0 + 2 x USB 2.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from the top panel.
- Pre-drilled holes for cable management with high-end rubber protection to help tidy up the cable mess.
- CPU holes is pre-drilled on the MB plate for ease of CPU cooler assembly.
- Wheels are included to make maneuvering an easy task.
- Includes front and bottom washable “Dust Filter” to prevent dust.
- Includes anti-vibration rubber to protect your HDDs and PSU from shock.
- Supports DUAL power supply installation for power-hungry users.
- Supports the latest XL-ATX MB such as Gigabytes latest X58-UD9 Motherboard and also has 10 PCI slots to support Quad VGA cards.
- Water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems!!
3rd Prize (three to give away!)
Aerocool Touch 2000 LCD Touchscreen Fan Controller
- Large LCD screen (2 x 5.25” bays)
- Innovative “Touch” LCD technology-Stylish “hair brushed” alum front panel w/ Diamond cutting
- Monitors and controls 4 sets of temperature and fan speed individually
- LCD backlight on/off
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Overheating alarm temperature warning
- Fan working display
- “Lock” function provided to prevent careless miss-touch
- 1 x e-SATA , 2 x USB , Mic & Headphone
To stand a chance of winning these fantastic products, follow the simple guidelines below.
1. Like the KITGURU FACEBOOK page!
2. Like the AEROCOOL FACEBOOK page!
3. Then just email Kitguru the answer to a really simple question.
Question: – Which is your favourite Aerocool case and why?
Want to see the AEROCOOL case listing? visit this page.
Rules on entering (please read!)
There is no right or wrong answer so just email (link above) the name of your favourite case, along with your full address and telephone number in the main email text. Please also include a URL link to your Facebook page in the email. (email is com[email protected] subject line ‘Hit me with some Aerocool hardware!’)
This competition is open to residents Worldwide.
The competition will close 31st March 2013 and the winners will be announced by the 5th of April 2013. Please note that KitGuru will use your email address for future mailing lists. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. We do not give your email address to any third parties, we value your privacy. Please note that multiple entries with the same shipping address will be blacklisted. Do not email other Kitguru addresses, or send private messages via Facebook – they will be ignored and your entry will be invalid.
Comments are closed. This is an email entry only competition.