be quiet! is launching their newest addition to their PSU line-up: Dark Power Pro 11. And there are no launches without a competition. We teamed up with the company and have some nice prizes for you: The 850W model of the flagship power supply along with the high-end CPU cooler Dark Power Pro 3!
Dark Power Pro 11 is be quiet!’s most advanced power supply ever, delivering 80PLUS Platinum efficiency, effortless Quad-GPU support, and unmatched silence. Features include:
- Full bridge, LLC, SR and DC/DC technology delivers 80PLUS® Platinum power efficiency (up to 94%) and power stability unmatched in its class
- Virtually inaudible SilentWings® 3 135mm fan with fluid-dynamic bearing
- 6-pole fan motor and IC motor control for smooth low-speed operation and reduced noise
- Large funnel-shaped fan intake facilitates high airflow with less turbulence
- Isolation sleeve reduces transmission of vibrations to case
- Overclocking key switches between four 12V-rails and one massive 12V-rail
- User-friendly cable management reduces clutter, improves cooling
- Premium 105°C-rated Japanese capacitors maximize reliability
- Intelligent control for up to 4 case fans
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- German product conception, design and quality control
As of now the higher wattages 1200W, 1000W, and 850W are available – the lower wattage models 750, 650, and 550W will follow in August.
Dark Rock Pro 3 offers top performance-to-noise ratio and the highest reliability available. Immensely high cooling efficiency (250W TDP) and virtually inaudible operation (max. 26.1dB(A)) mean this cooler strikes the perfect balance between powerful cooling and serenity!
Dark Rock 3 comes with extremely high cooling efficiency (190W TDP), an improved SilentWings® fan with six-pole motor and virtually inaudible operation even at maximum speed, Dark Rock 3 truly offers no compromise in silence and performance.
To win this bundle all you need to do is to answer one question:
While testing the 850W model of the Dark Power Pro 11 at the Kitguru test lab, how many watts did the power supply deliver?
a: 875 watts
b: 930 watts
c: 945 watts
Send us your answer (a,b or c) by emailing KitGuru (competitions2015(at)KitGuru.net with subject line ‘I want to be quiet! my system’).
- Include a URL link to your Facebook page in the email so we can verify you are a real person and not a bot. Prizes will be shipped direct by be quiet! to the winner
This competition is open to residents Worldwide. Discuss on our Facebook page, over HERE.
Competition will end 31st May 2015 and the winners will be announced by 5th June 2015. Please note that KitGuru will use your email address for future mailing lists. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. We do not give your email address to any third parties, we value your privacy. Please note that multiple entries with the same shipping address will be blacklisted. Do not email other KitGuru addresses, or send private messages via Facebook – they will be ignored and your entry will be invalid.
Comments are closed. This is an email entry only competition.