We are giving away a Cooler Master GX650 power supply, an award winning product reviewed Kitguru in June this year.
The GX650 is the mid range model in a new series of 550w, 650w and 750w power supplies. They are designed for enthusiast systems with a key focus on performance, while maintaining a strong value for money balance. The new design features a dual layer EMI filter and a large quality 120mm PWM controlled fan.
Main feature list:
- Compliance with the latest Intel standard ATX 12V V2.31
- Single +12V Rail provides ample power and strong resistance to any overloading
- High efficiency design that meets 80 Plus Bronze requirements
- Multiple protection designs (OVP/UVP/OPP/OTP/SCP).
- High reliability of over 100,000 hours
- Double Layer EMI Filter reduces Electromagnetic Interference.
- Huge bulk capacitor for hold up times of >17ms when fully loaded
- Efficient transformer that reduces 5Vsb power loss when the system is in off/sleep state.
- EuP ready: To save most power consumption (below 1W in standby mode)
- Five Year Warranty
To stand a chance of winning this power supply then just email us the answer to a really simple question.
First like both the Cooler Master Facebook page and the Kitguru Facebook page.
Next, answer this question: Does the Cooler Master Sirius headset offer true 5.1 surround sound?
When you have the question sorted, email Kitguru with the subject line ‘Cooler Master Competition’, along with your answer, full address and telephone number in the main email text.
This competition is open to anyone inside Europe and USA/Canada. Unfortunately due to shipping costs and export problems we cannot ship elsewhere.
The competition will close at the end of August 2011 and the winner will be informed by email afterwards. Please note that KitGuru will use your email address for future mailing lists. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. We do not give your email address to any third parties, we value your privacy. Please note that multiple entries with the same shipping address will be blacklisted.