This is a big week for GeForce gamers, as not only are there new games launching with RTX features, but the RTX 3070 is also about to begin shipping to buyers. With all of that in mind, it is time for a new GeForce driver update.
Today, Nvidia began rolling out its new 457.09 driver, which includes day-one optimisations for Watch Dogs Legion, Ghostrunner, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered, Xuan-Yuan Sword VII and Dirt 5. Watch Dogs Legion and Ghostrunner in particular are both launching with RTX features, including ray-traced reflections/lighting and DLSS.
The new driver also expands a couple of other GeForce ecosystem features. Four new gaming monitors are now rated as G-Sync Compatible, including the Acer XB323U GX, Asus VG279QL1A, Dell AW2521HFLA and Gigabyte FI25F.
The ‘one-click optimal settings’ GeForce Experience game list also gains support for another 16 games today, including:
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition
- Baldur’s Gate 3
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Added NVIDIA Reflex support)
- Call of Duty: Warzone (Added NVIDIA Reflex support)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – Cold War
- Desperados III
- Fortnite (Added NVIDIA DLSS, NVIDIA Reflex and Ray Tracing support)
- Mafia: Definitive Edition
- Medieval Dynasty
- Pumpkin Jack
- Second Extinction
- Serious Sam 4
- Star Wars: Squadrons
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners
- The Wind Road
The new GeForce Game Ready Driver is available through the GeForce Experience app now.
KitGuru Says: Are many of you planning on playing one of this week’s new game releases? I’ll be diving into Watch Dogs Legion myself.