In a move to capitalise on the ever growing gaming chair market, Game Over have released their first gaming chair, dubbed the Apex. But does it stand out from the crowd or feel like a first draft? In this video we take an in-depth look at how it stands up to the rigours of every day use, including the assembly process and overall ergonomics.
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Durable PU and perforated leather
- Premium quality cold pressed foam
- Built-in, adjustable lumbar support
- 4D adjustable arm rests
- Adjustable seat height, angle and adjustable recline up to 165 degrees
- Unmatched aesthetics: 4 premium suede colour options
- Wide seating surface
- Memory foam headrest
- Rocking mechanism
- Aluminium wheel base for a lightweight and stylish finish
- Class 4 piston gas lift
- Easy to move around
- Wipeable leather / easy clean
- Supports up to 150KG
You can get the Game Over Apex Chair directly from Game Over for £299.99 HERE.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Integrated adjustable lumbar support.
- Memory foam headrest pillow.
- Good range of adjustable height.
- Loose armrests that rattle.
- Awkward to reach under-seat adjustment controls.
KitGuru Says: The Game Over Apex is a good choice for anyone looking for a mid-price gaming chair. The inclusion of the integrated lumbar support feels much more useable that the more common cushions/pillows but there isn't a great deal else to separate it from similarly priced chairs.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here