As you may know we absolutely love tech here at KitGuru, but we’re not going to be talking about PC peripherals today as we’re checking out some wireless earbuds! In for review are the Huawei FreeBuds 3i, with active noise cancelling, sleek aesthetics and a £90 price point. Are they any good? Let’s find out.
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- In-ear design.
- Bluetooth 5.0.
- 10mm Dynamic driver.
- Triple microphone system.
- Noise cancellation even when making phone calls.
- Weight: 5.5g each bud, 51g charging case.
You can purchase the Huawei FreeBuds 3i, for £89.99, HERE.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Noise cancellation is great.
- Good microphone quality during calls.
- Easy to remember gestures.
- Gestures work quickly without issue.
- You can set gestures to either ear bud in the app.
- Very comfortable fit.
- Stylish design.
- Easy to pair.
- Slightly rough plastic edges.
- Battery life could be better.
- No bass, very flat profile with no EQ options in the app.
- App is very basic and only for Android devices.
KitGuru says: Overall, the Huawei FreeBuds 3i are worth checking out if you’re in the market for some budget TWS ANC earbuds. The build quality is pretty good, they’re very comfortable over long periods of time, the battery life is fine and even the audio quality is good. We're just a bit disappointed that it’s a flat sound profile with no bass, and there's no option to adjust this via EQ.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here