Corsair released the original HS60 back in February 2018 and today we take a look at the updated model, the HS60 Pro Surround. It comes with a slightly more affordable price point of £64.99 and Corsair have supposedly made improvements to the performance and comfort for a better experience over the older model. Is this a headset worth buying?
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Audio CUE Software: Yes
- Surround Sound: Yes
- Audio: 7.1 Surround
- Detachable Microphone: Yes
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Headphone Sensitivity: 111dB (+/-3dB)
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Headphone Type: Wired
- Headphone Connector: 3.5mm analog
- Headphone Drivers: 50mm
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- Lighting: None
- Platform: PC, PS4, XBOX One, Nintendo Switch, Mobile devices
- Microphone Impedance: 2.0k Ohms
- Microphone Type: Unidirectional noise cancelling
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -40dB (+/-3dB)
The Corsair Pro Surround gaming headset in Yellow can be found HERE at Overclockers UK for £64.99.
The Corsair Pro Surround gaming headset in Carbon can be found HERE at Overclockers UK for £64.99.
- Good sound.
- 3.5mm jack can be used on multiple devices.
- Clear microphone that can be removed.
- Attractive design.
- Braided cable.
- Can be used with iCUE software for extra functionality.
- Fits quite tightly and can be uncomfortable.
- Sounds better without the 7.1 surround dongle.
- Microphone noise cancelling isn't very effective.
KitGuru says: The HS60 Pro Surround makes improvements over the previous version but can still be uncomfortable for long periods of use. However we think it is worth considering for Corsair lovers on a budget.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here