Today we are letting our ears do most of the work with the Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless XT headset, coming in with a £249.99 price tag. Offering Dolby Atmos support, improved cushioning over the original version, and a choice of Bluetooth, 3.5mm, USB and wireless connectivity, can it hit all the right notes or is it a little off key?
- Custom 50mm Neodymium drivers
- 2.4GHz wireless
- 3.5mm connection with controller box
- Up to 60 feet wireless range
- Up to 15 hours battery life
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 40kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 2.5kHz
- Sensitivity: 109dB
- Mic Type: Detachable omni-directional broadcast grade 9.5mm
- Mic Impedance: 2.0k Ohms
- Mic Frequency Response: 100Hz – 10kHz
- Mic Sensitivity: – 42dB
- Dimensions: 170mm x 100mm x 195mm
- Weight: 382g
You can purchase the Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless XT, for £249.99 directly from Corsair HERE!
- Comfortable and stylish.
- Can connect to multiple devices at once.
- Can control connected devices.
- Great for music.
- Dolby presets are better than iCUE’s presets.
- Mic is clear but a lot of plosives and slight distortion.
- Caused slightly sore ears from being up against the plastic.
- Wireless connectivity offers reduced range compared to Bluetooth in our test environment.
KitGuru says: The Corsair Virtuoso RGB wireless XT is a great headset… but for £249.99 we don't feel it offers enough improvements over its predecessor, which can currently be found for £100 less.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here