Today on KitGuru we are going to be looking at the Edifier G2 II USB Gaming Headset, which looks remarkably similar to the Razer Kraken Quartz kitty edition but much more affordable! The Edifier G2 II's feature virtual 7.1 surround, a detachable microphone, RGB ear cups along with a control box for volume, mute mic and RGB on/off. The Edifier G2 II is available in black or Pink for a mere £49.99! So let’s dive in and see what claws this little kitty has!
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- IMPEDANCE: 32Ω
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz-20KHz
- SENSITIVITY: 98dB
- DRIVER UNIT: Φ50mm dynamic drivers
- USB 2.0 or above
- Control box features mic on/off, RGB on/off and volume wheel
- Rubber cable with USB 2.0
- RGB ear cups
- Adjustable head strap
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound
- Software support
You can purchase the G2 II USB Gaming Headset by Edifier here:
- Nice design.
- 7.1 Virtual surround.
- Great mic for the price.
- Comfortable and cool.
- Good performance for the price.
- Feels budget with mainly plastic build.
- Foam pop shield doesn’t fit well initially.
- Rough edged mic connection.
- Cable is prone to marks and scuffs.
KitGuru says: In conclusion the G2 II USB Gaming Headset by Edifier are worth their price and despite initial apprehension due to being so cheap, the Edifier G2 II's is a decent gaming headset. Build quality and the software could've been better and they aren't the Razer Krakens but let's face it if your in the market for those you wouldn’t be in the market for the G2 II’s . What more can you ask for, for a measly 49.99?
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here