Sennheiser's GSP 600 is currently the flagship gaming headset in the company's lineup, with a price to match at £219.99. Comfort is a focus for the headset with its thick memory foam earpads, an enhanced ergonomic design with hinged earcups, and contact pressure adjustment on the headband to ensure the best fit.
This improved design and 395g weight suggest a more durable headset, but how does the audio quality hold up considering the higher price?
Note: if the above images are not displaying properly, you may need to disable AdBlock as it is known to interfere with our display code.
- Model: Sennheiser GSP 600
- Compatibility: PC, Mac, PS4™ & consoles with 3.5 mm jack input
- Connection: 2 x 3.5 mm PC cable / 1 x 3.5 mm Console cable
- Headphones Frequency response: 10–30,000 Hz
- Cable Length: 2.5 m PC cable / 1.5 m Console cable
- Impedance: 28 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 112 dB
- Microphone Frequency response: 10–18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -47 dB
- Weight: 395g
- Sennheiser GSP 600 Headset.
- Braided PC cable.
- Braided Console cable.
- Quickstart Guide.
- Safety Manual.
- Super solid build quality.
- Lots of adjustment for best fit.
- Cross-platform braided cables included.
- Heavy at 395g.
- Price quite dear considering Sennheisers budget-friendly options.
Discuss on our Facebook page, over HERE.
Buy from Overclockers UK for £219.95 inc. VAT HERE.
KitGuru says: The Sennheiser GSP 600 sounds really good and includes a quality microphone as well. The premium build quality is nice to see but comes at the expense of added weight – at 395g, this headset can feel a little too heavy after prolonged periods of use.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here