Cooler Master are one of the longest established brands in the computer case sector and as such they have a huge range of products to choose from. For example, the Silencio cases are designed for those who want the quietest possible system. The HAF or ‘High Air Flow’ series of products, which we will be looking at today, are designed for enthusiasts who require excellent cooling when overclocking their system.
Today we are going to look at the latest product in the HAF series, the 932 Advanced which is essentially an updated version of the original HAF 932 case that was released back in 2008. There are only a few minor tweaks here and there, though, which bring the old case into the modern era by adding features such as USB3.0 on the front panel.
- Dimension (WxHxD): 243 x 560 x 564mm
- Weight: 13.4 KG
- Motherboard Support: Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX
- Expansion Slots: 7
- 5.25″ bays: 5 (excluding external 3.5″ bay)
- 3.5″ bays: 5x internal, 1x external
- Front fan: 230 x 30 mm Red LED fan (700rpm, 19dBA)
- Side fan: 230 x 30 mm Standard fan (700rpm, 19dBA)
- Top fan: 230 x 30 Standard fan (700rpm, 19dBA)
- Rear fan: 140 x 25mm (1200rpm, 17dBA)
- I/O Panel: 2x USB3.0, 4x USB2.0, 1x IEEE1394a, 1x Mic, 1x Audio
- Power Supply: Standard ATX PS2/EPS 12V (optional)