Today we are going to look at the Cooler Master Seidon 240M which is the latest 240 mm liquid CPU cooler to hit the market. We were very impressed with Cooler Master’s first attempt at a liquid CPU cooler, the Seidon 120M, when we reviewed it back in January. It offered great value for money and was one of the cheapest all-in-one models on the market.
Cooler Master has been fairly late to market with their all-in-one liquid cooling units, compared to the likes of Corsair and Antec. With the ever increasing popularity of Corsair’s all-in-one models, it’s not surprising that they have started releasing competing products.
In this review we will be comparing the Cooler Master Seidon 240M with the Corsair H100i, H110 and the NZXT Kraken X60.
- Factory filled with coolant, then sealed and pressure tested – requires zero maintenance for years.
- Waterblock made with UltraFine Micro Channel enlarge the contact surface between cold plate and coolant.
- Durable and powerful water pump – dissipates heat effectively and maintains temperatures through stable water circulation.
- Performance 240mm radiator is designed for handling high wattage overclocked CPU.
- Double 120mm PWM fan with a wide RPM range to fine tune and balance fan noise and performance.