Corsair have been building on their success in the memory business, expanding into many other areas of tech in the past few years. But they haven’t done so in a half-hearted way – each new product they have launched has been class leading like their H70 watercooler which we reviewed recently.
Today we’re going to look at Corsair’s latest PC case, the Graphite 600T, which fits in at the bottom of their range beneath the popular Obsidian series. But being at the bottom of the range doesn’t mean this is a low-end case; it is a feature packed mid tower case, aimed at enthusiasts who don’t have an unlimited budget.
- Twin 200mm cooling fans with white LEDs for excellent cooling
- Eight expansion slots provides you flexibility for multiple graphics card solutions
- Unique cable routing holes guarantees you a clean and clutter-free installation
- Integrated fan controller, for up to four fans, gives you the choice of noise vs. performance
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building your system faster than ever
- CPU backplate cutout makes upgrading your CPU heatsink easy
- 2.5” and 3.5” hard drive compatibility for up to 6 drives — straight out of the box!
- Two year warranty with Corsair’s world-class customer service and technical support
|Dimensions||20″ (H) x 23.3″ (L) x 10.4″ (W) – (507mm x 592mm x 265mm)|
|Material||Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces|
|Color||Graphite Grey and Black|
|Drive Bays||(x4) 5.25″
(x6) 3.5″/2.5″ Drive Caddies
|Cooling||(x2) 200mm Fans w/White LEDs
(x1) 120mm Fan
|Front I/O||(x4) USB 2.0
(x1) USB 3.0
(x1) Headphone, (x1) MIC
|Power Supply||ATX (not included)|