Today we are going to look at a quad channel memory kit from the Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback range. This kit runs at 1600 MHz with tight timings of 8-8-8-24 and is aimed at users who are looking to build a powerful X79 system without spending too much money. It’s also fully compatible with Z77 systems although it will be obviously restricted to a dual channel configuration with this platform.
Mushkin are one of the smaller memory manufacturers operating today with a primary focus at the high end of the enthusiast market. Their memory is very popular with enthusiasts and is regarded to be some of the finest available. They have a few different ranges of memory available for different applications as well as a small range of solid state drives.
- Enhanced Frequency - This product has been programmed to operate at the ideal frequency for your system when properly installed.
- Enhanced Timings – This product has been programmed for timings that offer improved performance when properly installed.
- Hand-Tested – This product has been tested by hand for quality assurance.
- Lifetime Warranty – Quality guaranteed – we offer a lifetime warranty on this product and genuine, unmatched service and support.
- Ridgeback Heatsink - This product is equipped with the Ridgeback™ heatsink.