Memory prices have been dropping all year and there really has been no better time to pick up a tasty new kit of DDR3. If you are building a new computer, memory is critical in maximising the performance of the system. With this in mind we are looking at 8GB of high performance Kingston HyperX Beast 2,400mhz memory.
Kingston are one of the biggest memory companies and they have a wide portfolio of products targeting the enthusiast audience. The Beast memory features a new heatspreader which Kingston claims will “maximize thermal dissipation for increased reliability.” The memory has been specially designed to pair up with third generation Core i5 and Core i7 processors.
As this memory is competitively priced at only £45 inc vat on Amazon, we wanted to pair it up with a bargain priced Z77 motherboard – we selected the MSI Z77A-G45 which claimed our top award recently.
- Capacity 8GB (2x4GB)
- Speed: 2400MHz
- CAS Latency: 11-13-13-31
- 1.55V-1.65V operating voltages enable stable overclocking
- Compatible with Intel XMP auto-overclocking function
- Designed to work with P55, H67, P67, Z68, H61 (AG), X79 and Z77 Intel chipsets; as well as A75, A87, – A88, A89, A78 and E35 (Fusion) AMD chipsets
- Carefully selected premium chips for maximum performance and overclockability
- Dynamic black design and sharp edge accents
- 100-percent factory tested
- Lifetime Warranty