Today we are going to take a look at the ASRock FM2A88X Extreme6+ motherboard which is their flagship FM2+ model. We recently looked at a Gigabyte’s flagship FM2+ motherboard – the G1 Sniper A88x and we were very impressed with the overall package.
ASRock have made quite a name for themselves in enthusiast circles over the past few years and we now consider them to be in the top three motherboard manufacturers.
We are interested to see how the overclocking performance of the FM2A88X Extreme6+ compares with other motherboards we’ve tested in the past.
- A-Style : Home Cloud, Purity Sound™, HDMI-In.
- Supports Socket FM2+ 95W / FM2 100W processors.
- Premium Gold Capacitor Design, Digi Power, 8 + 2 Power Phase Design.
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2600+(OC).
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1, 2 x PCI.
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™, CrossFireX™ and Dual Graphics.
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 8000/7000 series graphics in A-series APU.
- Multi VGA Output Options : D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort.
- Supports Quad Monitor with FM2+ CPU.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports DTS Connect.
- 7 x SATA3, 1 x eSATA, 6 x USB 3.0 (2 Front, 4 Rear), 8 x USB 2.0.
- Supports A-Tuning, XFast 555, X-Boost, Easy Driver Installer, FAN-Tastic Tuning, USB Key.