Intel's Z68 platform has proven popular with the enthusiast audience, as the combination of stellar performance and competitive pricing is tough to match. In September Gigabyte released the GA Z68AP D3, a budget priced board which targeted a huge audience and I really thought it offered great value for money.
Today we are looking at another low cost Z68 board from Asus, the P8Z68-V LX. With a low retail price of £89.98 inc vat is this enough to satisfy the discerning enthusiast user on a budget?
- Dual Intelligent Processors – TPU & EPU
- UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode) – Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
- GPU Boost – Go to the Limit with iGPU Level Up!
- LucidLogix Virtu (Universal Switchable Graphics) – Auto Switching between Integrated Graphics and NVIDIA/AMD Cards
- Intel Smart Response Technology – SSD Speed with HDD Capacity
- USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s Support – Double Access, Double Convenience