We don’t often need a 1500 watt power supply – actually most of our systems are probably consuming less than 300 watts under load. What if you are building a new mini or media system into a tiny, space restricted chassis and need some quality juice to power it? Today we look at something totally different from be quiet! – the TFX Power 2 300W power supply, designed for systems with low installation depth.
The be quiet! TFX Power 2 300W Gold power supply is a compact space saving design featuring strong dual 12V rails. The company include sleeved cables and offer the unit in two efficiencies – 80 Plus Gold and 80 Plus Bronze. We are looking at the higher grade, more expensive 80 Plus Gold unit today.
- Certified 80PLUS® Bronze and Gold efficiency (up to 87 / 91%).
- Strong dual 12V-rails for high stability and PCIe graphics support.
- High-quality temperature-controlled 80mm fan reduces system noise.
- Sleeved cables up to 65cm long, with 6-pin PCIe connector.
- Meets Intel C6/C7, ErP 2014 and Energy Star 5.2 requirements; standby draw less than 0.25 Watts
- Full suite of essential safety features.
- 2-year warranty.
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.