Today we look at their AX750, a 750 watt unit targeting a wide audience with a reasonable asking price of £135 inc vat.
Like the other supplies in this range, the AX750 is 80 Plus Gold certified meaning it has to comply with very high standards of efficiency.
The Corsair AX750 is a fully modular design, meaning all cables detach from the main unit, ensuring you can only install what you need for your specific system build.
As with all the other units in the AX range, Corsair are offering an industry leading 7 year warranty for ultimate peace of mind.
Corsair Professional Series Gold AX750 features:
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- An ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 Plus Gold certified to deliver at least 90% efficiency at 50% load
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- Completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need
- Power supply upgrade and replacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis
- A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Dimensions: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick