Those old enough will remember OCZ as being one of the leaders in the enthusiast memory sector and in recent years they have focused on the Solid State Drive sector, producing many cutting edge products. They took over PC Power & Cooling a few years ago to enhance their company portfolio and have been releasing a solid array of supplies for both the mass market and enthusiast sector. Today we are looking at the latest 650W from the ZT power Supply series which rests right in the middle of their range, between the ModXStream Pro and Fatal1ty Series.
The ZT 650W is a 80 Plus Bronze Certified design, and completely modular to help create a neat and tidy system build. The range includes a large PWM 140mm fan to ensure high airflow, while lowering noise emissions. It has a single +12V rail with 54A available.
- Available in 550W, 650W, 750W
- Single +12V rail for efficient power distribution
- Heavy-duty protection circuitry
- Fully Modular Cabling System
- 80-Plus Bronze Certified (85% efficient at typical load)
- 140mm ball-bearing fan
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 175mm (W x L x H)
- Rated at 45°C ambient
- Premium 105°C electrolytic capacitors
- Erp compliant, low power usage in standby mode
- Active PFC
- ATX 12V 2.2 Compliant
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- 5-year warranty