Recently we analysed the Seasonic X-Series 1250W power supply aimed at the ultra high end enthusiast market. Today we supplement that review with a look at the more cost efficient X-Series 850W model, priced around the £150 mark. This is a fully modular design which has achieved 80 Plus Gold Certification.
Seasonic are using high grade 105c Japanese capacitors with a focus on maintaining low noise levels regardless of the load situation.
In a similar fashion to the 1250W version, the X-Series 850W adopts a “Hybrid Silent Fan Control” design, which offers three distinct operation modes, fanless mode, silent mode, and cooling mode. The X automatically adjusts fan mode and speed according to the ambient temperature level. This brand new design not only optimizes heat dissipation, but also prolongs lifespan of the system by reducing unnecessary fan rotation.
Special Features -
- 80PLUS® Gold Certified Super High Efficiency
- Full Modular Cabling Design
- Patented DC Connector Module with Integrated VRM [Voltage Regulator Module]
- DC to DC Converter Design
- Seasonic Hybrid Silent Fan Control
- Sanyo Denki San Ace Silent Fan
- Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Capacitors
- Highly Reliable 105℃ Japanese Brand Capacitors
- Tight Voltage Regulation [±3%]
- Active Power Factor Correction [99% PF Typical]
- High +12V Output
- High Current Gold Plated Terminals
- Dual Sided PCB Layout
- Ultra Ventilation [Honeycomb Structure]
- Multi-GPU Technologies Supported
- All-in-One DC Cabling Design
- Easy Swap Connector
- Universal AC Input [Full Range]
- 5 Years Warranty