A few weeks ago we reviewed the Silverstone Strider Gold 1200W power supply and we were very impressed with the results. If you can’t quite stretch to the £200+ asking price, then today’s review product might just hit the spot. The SilverStone Strider Plus 1000W power supply costs around £100 less, but maintains a modular design with 80 Plus Silver Certification. Is it worth your money?
The Silverstone Strider Plus 1000W is a single +12V rail design and they have equipped it with a large 135mm fan to keep noise levels to a minimum, at only 160mm deep it should fit in every modern enthusiast case, meaning compatibility is maximised.
- 1000W 24hour continuous power output with 40℃operating temperature
- 1100W peak power
- 100% modular cables
- Efficiency 85%~88% at 20%~100% loading
- Class-leading single +12V rail with 80A (peak 85A)
- Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
- Japanese main capacitors
- Silent running 135mm fan with 19dBA minimum
- Dual EPS 8pin connectors support
- Four PCI-E 8pin and six PCI-E 6pin connectors support
- Support ATX 12V 2.3 & EPS 12V
- Active PFC