Today we are looking at the Cooler Master Hyper 103. Aimed at users on a restrictive budget, the Hyper 103 sports three 6 mm heat pipes, vents to aid airflow around the heat pipes and a 92 mm PWM fan. Retailing for as little as £9.99, can the Hyper 103 hold its own against other budget coolers such as the Silverstone Argon AR01?
- Intel LGA 2011/1366/1156/1155/1150/775.
- AMD FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3 /AM2.
- Dimensions: 108 x 89.5 x 138.5 mm (4.3 x 3.5 x 5.5 in).
- Heat Pipe dimensions: Ø6 mm.
- Heat Sink Material: 3 Direct Contact Heatpipes / Aluminum Fins.
- Fan Dimensions: 92 x 92 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in).
- Fan Speed: 800~2,200 RPM (PWM) ± 10%.
- Fan Air Flow: 15.7~43.1 CFM ± 10%.
- Noise Level: 17~30 dBA.
- Bearing Type: Long life sleeve bearing.
a WordPress rating system