Today we are putting the Fierce PC Prodigy GT Hulk to the test. This ITX system is built inside a vivid green BitFenix Prodigy GT and comes equipped with an Nvidia Geforce GTX 770, 16GB Kingston HyperX memory and Intel Core i5 4670k clocked at 4.4GHz. This standard configuration costs £1,135.95 inc vat. and puts the system in direct competition with other system integrators. So, should we start investing in stretch pants and practice our best Hulk impressions?
Today also marks the first time we are reviewing a system from Fierce PC and based on the specifications we have high hopes for this little powerhouse.
- BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ITX Case – Vivid Green
- Zalman ZM600-GT 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply
- Gigabyte GA-Z87N-WIFI Motherboard + USB 3.0 & 300Mbps Wireless
- Intel Core i5 4670K 3.4GHz Processor - Overclocked to 4.4GHz
- Zalman LQ310 Ultimate Liquid CPU Cooler
- Nvidia GTX 770 2GB Graphics Card
- Onboard 7.1 Surround Sound Audio
- 22x DVD Re-Writer
- Kingston HyperX 240GB SATA3 6Gbs Solid State Drive
- 1TB SATA3 6Gbs Hard Drive
- Kingston HyperX 16GB [2x8GB] 1600MHz Memory
- Standard 2 Year Warranty