Kitguru has been very impressed with the full range of Synology products over the last year. They have been targeting a wide demographic … from the enthusiast user on a strict budget, to large businesses and corporations who demand ultimate performance. Today we are looking at their new RackStation RS3411xs which can scale up to 100TB to satisfy the demands of an intensive business environment.
The RackStation RS3411xs is an ultra performance product which is scalable and can deliver bandwidth of over 1000+MB sec /100,000 IOPS. It is a 10 bay system configuration which can scale up to 100TB when paired up with the Synology RX1211/RX1211RP.
To further increase networking capabilities, it can accept a PCI-E add on card to offer dual 10GbE bandwidth. Memory can also be expanded to 8GB to enhance performance in specific situations.
- Ultra-high performance of 1000+ MB/sec throughput and 100,000+ IOPS
- Scale up to 100TB with Synology RX1211/RX1211RP2
- Dual 10GbE ports support (with PCI-E add-on card)
- Compatible with VMWare, Citrix, and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Expandable ECC RAM module (up to 8GB)
- Running on Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM) with various business features