Today we are taking a closer look at the ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. With a choice of different switches, per-key lighting and two 32-bit ARM Cortex processors it is clear to see ROCCAT want to make the Ryos MK Pro the keyboard of choice for demanding gamers. Everything looks great on paper, but can the Ryos MK Pro live up to our expectations?
The Ryos MK Pro we are reviewing today is the top of the line model in the Ryos MK series of keyboards. Other boards in the series include the Ryos MK Glow and Ryos MK. These boards do not ship with per-key lighting and other features found on the Ryos MK Pro and are priced accordingly.
- Per-key illuminated mechanical keyboard with 113 keys.
- Advanced anti-ghosting with N-key rollover.
- Choice of four CHERRY MX key switches (blue, black, brown, red).
- 3 programmable thumbster keys (T1 – T3).
- 5 programmable macro keys (M1 – M5).
- 94 other programmable keys.
- 1000 hz polling rate, 1 ms response time.
- 1.8 m rear-exit braided cable.
- 1 x audio in, 1 x audio out, 2 x USB 2.0 ports.
- In-built cable channel and five rubber feet.
- Two 32-bit ARM Cortex Processors + 2 MB of flash memory.