Over the past couple of years we have seen a mass influx of brands into the gaming peripheral market, making things more competitive than ever. The longer established brands like Razer and Logitech still win favour with many gamers but that might be about to change.
It seems that Asus is the latest company to enter the gaming peripherals market with their first gaming headset, the Vulcan ANC.
They have chosen to use the ‘Republic of Gamers’ brand for the headset that has been made popular by their motherboards and graphics cards.
- Driver Dimension: Diameter 40mm
- Impedance: 48 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 – 20 kHz
- ANC (noise cancelling) Performance: Maximum > 15 dB, Effective Bandwidth > 600 Hz
- PNC (noise isolation) Performance: Maximum > 15 dB
- Battery Life: Up to 40 hours (with one AAA battery)
- Product Dimensions: 8.1” x 7.7” (HxW)
- Weight: 320g