Today we are going to take a look at the Tt eSPORTS Level 10M headset from Thermaltake which is the latest product in their Level 10 portfolio. This range has been developed with iconic design and optimum functionality in mind, aiming to push the Tt eSPORTS brand into the premium end of the market.
Thermaltake launched the Level 10 brand with the critically acclaimed Level 10 full-tower case which we reviewed over three years ago. This is one of the finest cases we’ve ever reviewed and offered a combination of innovative design and superb build quality. This was quite a departure from what we had seen from Thermaltake before this point and really showed us what they could do when they put their minds to it.
We look forward to seeing if the Level 10M headset can live up to the high standards that we’ve come to expect under the Level 10 brand.
- Colour: Diamond Black or Iron White.
- Connector: 3.5 mm plug (Connect PC).
- Driver Unit: 40 mm Neodymium Magnet.
- Channel: Stereo.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-22 kHz.
- Sensitivity: 100dB at 1 kHz.
- Cable Length: 3 m.
- Microphone: Omni-directional, noise-cancelling.
- Microphone Sensitivity: -35 +/- 3 dB.
- Microphone Frequency: 300 Hz – 10 kHz.
- Microphone Impedance: 2.2 kohm.