Synology release a wide range of NAS systems every year, and today we are looking at the DS 1813+ which has been designed from the ground up to cope with the demanding enterprise environment.
The DS1813+ is built for speed, it incorporates a dual core processor and can scale with multiple DX512 expansion bays to support a total of 72TB of storage.
The DS1813+ ships with four GB LAN ports, Link Aggregation Support and an expandable RAM Module, 2GB of DDR3 memory is installed in the factory with support for up to 4GB.
- 211.88 MB/sec Writing, 352.39 MB/sec Reading.
- Four LAN Ports with Link Aggregation Support.
- Scale up to 72TB with Synology DX513.
- Expandable RAM Module (Up to 4GB).
- CPU Passive Cooling Technology & System Fan Redundancy.
- VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V Ready.
- High Availability and Automatic Failover by SHA.
- Powered by Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM).