Tempered glass is undoubtedly the latest trend in the PC case market and Aerocool has no hesitation in joining this craze as its P7-C0 chassis features dual tempered glass side panels. Add an innovative front-panel LED lighting system, an optimised air flow path plus plenty of room for cable management, could Aerocool be onto a winner here?
We first saw the Aerocool P7-C0 over in Taiwan at Computex 2017 and it is of course the next phase of Aerocool’s on-going Project 7, with the P7-C1 being the first step that we looked at last year. It is worth noting that at Computex we got a look at the P7-C0 Pro edition which features some RGB fans at the front of the case. We weren’t sent the Pro model to review, so our sample has no RGB fans, but it is nonetheless an interesting chassis to assess.
- Model: P7-C0
- Case Type: Mid Tower
- Colour: Black
- Steel Thickness: 0.7mm
- Motherboards: ATX/Micro ATX/Mini ITX
- Case Dimensions (Internal): 205mm x 445mm x 410mm (W x H x D)
- Case Dimensions (Overall): 214.4mm x 468mm x 451mm (W x H x D)
- 5.25” Drive Bays: 0
- 3.5” Drive Bays: 2
- 2.5” Drive Bays: 2
- Expansion Slots: 7
- GPU Clearance: Supports GPU up to 389.7mm or 414.7mm without fan
- CPU Clearance: Supports CPU up to 175 mm
- Cooling System Front: 120mm Fan x 3 or 140mm Fan x 2 (Optional) Top: 120mm Fan x 2 or 140mm Fan x 1 (Optional) Rear: 120mm Fan x 1 or 140mm Fan x 1 (120mm Fan Included)
- Liquid Cooling Front: 120mm Fan x 3 or 140mm Fan x 2 Rear: 120mm Fan x 1 or 140mm Fan x 1
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 2 | HD Audio & Mic.
- Net Weight/Gross Weight: 8.4Kg (18.5 Ibs)/9.55Kg (21.0 Ibs)
- Power Supply: ATX PSU (Optional)