Today we are going to take a look at Cooler Master's latest small form factor offering, the Elite 120 Advanced which boasts an impressive specification. It has room for a full-size power supply and for long dual slot graphics cards, making it an ideal choice for those looking to build a powerful gaming system. We look forward to seeing how it fares in our tests.
There are a number of small form factor cases available on the market which are designed for a variety of applications. Over the past couple of years we have seen a number of companies including Silverstone and Bitfenix release small form factor cases designed for gamers. These are ideal for taking to LAN events like Multiplay's i-Series as they are easily portable and can be configured with high-end components.
- Unprecedented airflow for a Mini-ITX case.
- 1/3 the size of a standard case.
- Supports standard length ATX PSUs with innovative rear mount.
- Supports Ultra High-End VGA's (HD7990/GTX690).
- Stylish Aluminum front panel.
- USB 3.0 Super Speed Support.
- Features a Full Size 5.25″ Drive Bay.
- Supports Up to 3 x 3.5″ / 4 x 2.5″ HDD/SSD (converted from 2 x 3.5″ HDD bay).