Xigmatek are well known in the enthusiast market for producing a range of high quality products which offer very good value for money. One of their most impressive recent products was the gigantic Xigmatek Elysium case that we looked at a few months back which was good enough to earn our most prestigious ‘Must Have' award.
Today we are going to look at a product from the other end of the size spectrum, the Xigmatek Gigas small form factor case. It boasts an impressive specification which includes a brushed aluminium chassis with plenty of cooling. Let us see if it fulfills the high expectations!
- Motherboard support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Power supply support: ATX / EPS (up to 300mm depth)
- Cooling (front): 2x 120mm fan (1000 RPM)
- Cooling (rear): 2x 120mm fan (1000 RPM)
- Expansion slots: 4 (up to 320mm GPU length)
- 5.25″ Drive bays: 2 (external)
- 3.5″ Drive bays: 6
- 2.5″ Drive bays: 2
- I/O Panel: Power, Reset, 1x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0, HD Audio
- Dimensions: 278 x 322 x 396mm (WxHxD)