Antec’s original ‘hundred’ chassis series was a huge success. Many years of market domination were achieved by the popular Three Hundred, Nine Hundred and Twelve Hundred cases. With over a decade of service between them, that supremacy has come to an end. A series update was required. Can Antec’s new flagship replicate the success of its predecessors?
A mid-tower by design but a full-tower by nature, the Eleven Hundred is able to accommodate huge XL-ATX motherboards and quad-GPU graphics configurations. Heat extraction shouldn’t be an issue with the Eleven Hundred’s ability to house up to nine fans. Glamour comes in the form of a large side panel window and blue LED exhaust fan.
Has Antec repeated the recipe for success which has been abundant in the Eleven Hundred’s ancestors?
- Motherboard support: XL-ATX, ATX, micro-ATX, mini-ITX.
- Expansion slots: 9.
- Included fans: 1x 120mm exhaust fan (rear), 1x 200mm blue LED exhaust fan (roof).
- Fan mounts: 8x 120mm and 1x 200mm.
- 5.25″ drive bays: 3 (tool-less).
- Internal drive bays: 6x 3.5″ (tool-less) and 2x 2.5″.
- Dimensions: 527 mm (H) x 237 mm (W) x 546 mm (D).