‘Unique' is a word that is reserved for only a few companies in the case market today. With a split-chamber design and cube shape, does Corsair's Carbide Series Air 540 create a spark that could relight the flame of innovation for the chassis market?
Designed to isolate heat-producing components from their less power-hungry counterparts, the Carbide Series Air 540's unique split-chamber design is one of the first of its kind to create a such a buzz across the market.
Watercooling options include simultaneous 360mm and 240/280mm radiator support, as well as a 140mm unit. Eight expansion slots make quad-card configurations a possibility.
Touting an impressive set of features and a unique style, does Corsair's Carbide Series Air 540 have what it takes to win the stamp of approval?
- Motherboard support: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX.
- Expansion slots: 8.
- Included fans: 2x 140mm front intake, 1x 140mm rear exhaust.
- Fan mounts: 2x 140mm (or 3x 120mm) front, 2x 120/140mm roof, 1x 140mm rear.
- 5.25″ drive bays: 2.
- Internal drive bays: 2x 3.5/2.5″, 4x 2.5″.
- Dimensions: 415mm x 332mm x 458mm.