Thermaltake’s mid tower Chaser A31 chassis is built to compete in a mid-range war zone that is laden with gamers. Can the Chaser A31 case’s features allow it to shine in an overcrowded market?
Designed for gamers, Thermaltake’s Chaser A31 supports standard ATX hardware and multi-VGA configurations. Cooling is covered by support for up to six fans, and storage fanatics have an equal number of drive bays available.
With a large side panel window and baby blue accents, can the Chaser A31’s gaming-orientated style and feature set prove a success?
- Motherboard support: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX.
- Expansion slots: 7.
- Included fans: 1x 120mm front intake, 1x 120mm rear exhaust.
- Fan mounts: 2x 120mm front, 1x 120mm rear, 1x 120mm bottom, 2x 120/140mm roof.
- 5.25″ drive bays: 3 (1 interchangeable for an external 3.5″ bay).
- Internal drive bays: 6x 2.5/3.5″.
- Dimensions: 501 x 212 x 495mm (19.7 x 8.4 x 19.5 inch).