Phanteks has made some of our favourite PC cases over the last few years, particularly when it comes to high-end cases. This week, our attention is turning to the other end of the spectrum, as we are seeing the launch of Phantek’s new wallet-friendly Eclipse P400 AIR range.
The Eclipse P400 Air series is designed in a way that can be appreciated by beginners and experienced builders alike. There is a large tempered glass side panel to show off your rig, the front panel uses a mesh grid and dust filters to provide air flow while keeping the PC clean. There are pre-installed fans which are hooked up to an integrated fan controller with three speed stages controlled by a switch on the I/O panel too.
Here are some of the key specs at a glance:
- Premium Midi-Tower with tempered glass side panel
- Compatible with motherboards up to E-ATX
- Metal and mesh front section
- Plenty of space for air- and water cooling
- Two 120 mm fans pre-installed
- Includes controller for three 3-pin fans, 3 speed levels available via I/O panel
- 2x 2,5″ slots & 2x 2,5-/3,5″ slots
- Fits graphics cards up to 420 mm in length
There are three versions of the Eclipse P400 AIR, a standard black version with normal fans and then a black DRGB and a white DRGB version, which come with three RGB 120mm fans. The RGB features are compatible with ASUS Aura Sync, ASRock Polychrome Sync, Gigabyte Fusion, Razer Chroma and MSI Mystic Light too, so you’ll be able to get all of your RGB gear synced together.
KitGuru Says: We’ll have to wait and see what reviewers have to say but at a glance, the new Eclipse P400 is looking very nice. Are any of you planning to put together a new PC this year? Would you consider the P400?