We have reviewed many cases recently on KitGuru but today we have something special up for review, the new Lian Li PC-8FIB aluminium chassis.
Lian Li have a well deserved reputation for creating beautifully understated designs which appeal to the most discerning of enthusiast user.
The PC 8FIB is a new ‘tool less’ design and features various customisation capabilities to ensure it attracts an audience who want something a little more high end than the norm.
They are shipping three versions – PC-8FIR (spider edition in red), PC-8FIA (silver) and the one we are looking at today in black, the PC-8FIB.
As with many Lian Li products, the PC-8FI is created around a purely minimalist style. The front is hair line brushed and anodised for the ultimate appearance. The new design follows the common modern day approach of having the power supply mounted at the bottom, it also fully supports the largest of processor coolers.
- Dimensions: (W) 210mm x (H) 460mm x (D) 490mm
- Front bezel Material:Aluminum
- Side Panel: Aluminum
- Body Material: Aluminum
- 5.25″ drive bay: 3
- 3.5″ drive bay (External): 1(use one 5.25 to 3.5 converter)
- 3.5″ drive bay (Internal): 6
- USB 3.0 ready
- Motherboard: ATX / M-ATX
- System Fan (Front): 120mm Blue LED Fan x 2 (1200RPM)
- System Fan (Top): 140mm Fan Hole x 1 (Fan not included)
- System Fan (Rear): 120mm Fan x 1 (1200RPM)
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 2 / e-SATA x1 / HD Audio
- Weight 5.85kg