Arctic Cooling are releasing a new liquid and air cooler for high end graphics cards. To improve performance and to lower noise levels.
- Unmatched cooling performance
- Active Cooling Unit and thermal adhesive for lower RAM and VR temperatures
- Maintenance-free closed-loop liquid system
- Lightest high-end graphics card cooler (363g)
- All fans PWM-controlled by graphics card
- Virtually-silent operation
The Accelero Hybrid is the first graphics card cooler with integrated air and liquid solution in the market. It offers an all-in-one solution with 200% cooling performance and is 9 times quieter than the stock cooler. While existing VGA Liquid Cooling Solutions (LCS) are restricted to a specific graphics card, this cooler is compatible with a vast range of NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards.
It is also the first LCS to have an integrated active fan specifically designed to cool RAM and VR heatsinks. Moreover, it is simple to use, maintenance-free and excellent value-for-money. Computer enthusiasts and gamers will definitely not want to miss this state-of-the-art integrated cooling solution.
Kitguru says: No indication of a UK price yet, but it won't be cheap. It will be released on the 29th of May.