Previously we have looked at FSP’s debut Windale 6 cooler, and today we are supplementing that review with a look at the Windale 4. As the name suggests, it is a smaller, 4-heatpipe cooler that has an MSRP of $32.99. Can it compete in the fiercely competitive budget cooler market?
Given the FSP Windale 6 impressed us when we reviewed it, I would expect the Windale 4 to be a similarly impressive, but smaller, package. In this review we look at the installation process, thermal performance and noise levels before coming to a conclusion.
- Model: AC401
- Thermal resistance: 0.11℃/W
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 122 x 83 x 158mm
- Weight: 620g
- Heatsink Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Heat-pipe: 6mm x 4PCS
- Fan Speed: 600-1600 RPM (PWM) ± 15%
- Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
- Fan Air Flow: 60 CFM ± 10%
- Noise Level: 32 dBA
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC