EK Water Blocks is introducing two new mounting brackets for pumps, reservoirs and pump/reservoir combos. These mounting brackets can be installed to either 120mm or 140mm fan mounting points and support an extensive set of custom cooling hardware.
The EK-Loop UNI Pump Reservoir Bracket will be available in two models – 120mm or 140mm sizing. The 120mm option uses 105mm hole spacing, while the 140mm model uses 125mm hole spacing, and they can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
Thanks to the bracket's offset design, which can also be moved left, right, up, or down, users have a bit more flexibility when it comes to mounting the pump or reservoir, so the bracket could avoid some potential headaches when building a custom loop.
EK says the EK-Loop UNI Pump Reservoir is compatible with following products:
- Vertical: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE D5 series (any)
- Vertical: EK-XRES Revo D5 series (any)
- Vertical: EK-XRES X3 series (any)
- Horizontal: EK-XTOP DDC series (any)
- Horizontal: EK-XRES SPC Classic series (any)
- Horizontal: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE DDC series (any)
- Horizontal: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE VTX series (any)
- Horizontal and vertical: EK-XTOP Revo D5 series (any)
The EK-Loop Uni Pump Reservoir 140/120mm brackets are available now from the EK Webshop and at selected retailers. The 120mm model has an MSRP of €6.95, and the 140mm model's MSRP is €8.95. See the full product page for the 120mm bracket HERE, and for the 140mm bracket head over HERE.
Discuss on our Facebook page, HERE.
KitGuru says: Would you buy any of these mounting brackets for your next custom loop?