Last updated on April 9th, 2019 at 09:32 am
It’s likely most will assume that an AIO liquid cooler is the definitive option when looking to build a quiet high-performance system, with the only space for improvement being a full custom loop. This inherently brings a number of issues including higher costs, and an increased number of points of potential failure.
For those looking for simplicity an air cooler is still a good option, and be quiet! have become well known as a manufacturer of high-quality top performing air coolers. The new Dark Rock Pro 4 states cooling performance of 250W TDP but an equally high-end price point of £79.99. Does the performance live up to the price?
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (below) or over on YouTube HERE
- Model: Dark Rock Pro 4
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum
- Included Fans : 1x Silent Wings 3 120mm PWM, 1x Silent Wings 135mm PWM
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm, 135 x 135 x 22mm
- Fan Speed: 1,500 , 1,200 RPM @100% PWM
- Fan Noise Level: 24.3 dBa @100%
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Warranty: 3 years
- Intel socket compatibility: Intel LGA 2066, 2011-v3, 2011, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366
- AMD socket compatibility: AMD AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Heat Sink Weight: 1.3kg
- Heat Sink Dimensions (LxWxH) : 145.7 x 136 x 162.8 mm