Corsair has been the market leader in the AIO liquid cooling market for a number of years offering a really varied range of not only smaller coolers for small form factor builds, but also much larger 280mm and 360mm variants for those chasing best performance.
Lots of manufacturers are packaging LEDs, and RGB functionality into their cooler, Corsair being no exception, but the new Corsair Hydro Series H100i adds to their product ”Platinum” which as with power supplies suggests an air of supremacy. Two versions are available – the 240mm H100i priced at £124.99, and 280mm at £139.99 but with slightly better compatibility. We decided to take a look at the H100i, so let’s see how it holds up in our testing.
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (below) or over on YouTube over HERE
- Model: Hydro Series H100i RGB PLATINUM 240mm
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radiator Dimensions: 277 × 120 x 27mm
- Tubing Length: 350mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fan Speed: 400 – 2,400 RPM (PWM)
- Fan Air Flow: 75 CFM (Max)
- Fan Noise Level: 25 dBA
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Pump Connector: SATA Power, 3-Pin Pump tach cable
- iCUE Connector: Micro USB to USB 2.0 header
- Intel socket compatibility: Intel LGA 115x, LGA 2011, LGA 2066
- AMD socket compatibility: AMD AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, TR4