It’s Friday guys, so the weekend is almost upon us, but of course this isn’t just any Friday, it’s Black Friday, which means for the next few days the news will be chock full of video of people trampling each other to save a few quid on a new TV. Still, if you want to save some money and avoid capitalism’s version of running with the bulls, you can grab a few nice deals online too.
Say you’re in the market for a new graphics cards, today would be a good day to buy one. There are huge deals on sites like Ebuyer, Newegg, Amazon, Aria and Overclockers UK. Here’s some of the specific ones we picked out though:
- Gigabite GTX 1080 for just £500.
- Asus GTX 1060 6GB with free 120GB ADATA SSD for just £267.
- Sapphire RX 480 with free copy of Civilisation VI for just £220.
- MSI GTX 1080 with free Watch Dogs 2 and £140 gaming chair for just £690.
- Asus GTX 1070 for just £380.
Avoid the death rush this Friday, shop online. Source: Powhusku/Flickr
If you’re looking for something a little more to do with core components, there are of course plenty of offers on those too:
- Asus Intel X99-A II motherboard with free 256GB Intel 600P M.2 SSD for just £270.
- EVGA 650w BQ semi-modular PSU for just £40.
- Asus Z170-A 1151 ATX motherboard with free Asus Cerberus ROG gaming headset for just £130.
- Samsung 250GB 850 Evo SSD for just £99.
- HyperX Fury 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz for just £90.
- Intel i7-6800K for just £390.
Peripherals and extras are important too though. Here’s a few of the best deals around for those:
- HyperX Cloud gaming headset (one of our favourites) for just £40.
- Logitech Orion G910 gaming keyboard for just £80.
- NobleChairs EPIC gaming chair for just £430.
- Acer 27″ 144Hz gaming monitor for just £230.
If you want to treat yourself to a really impressive early Christmas present, HTC Vive’s are going for near 15 percent off at a few different retailers too.
Discuss on our Facebook page, HERE.
KitGuru Says: What are you guys treating yourselves too on this Black Friday? I just grabbed a few games on Steam. With a house move coming up I don’t need anything else that will just need putting in the back of a truck.