Last updated on November 12th, 2010 at 08:46 am
The Power Supply market is very healthy with a wealth of offerings for all user demands. Today we are focusing on the enthusiast user who wants maximum efficiency combined with the lowest possible noise for a performance gaming or media center.
The Cooler Master Silent Pro GOLD 600W power supply is built to the most demanding standards with 80 Plus GOLD certification, aimed at the high end of the market, costing £100 inc vat.
- Heat Transfer Technology
A unique “L-shaped” heat-sink to remove heat from the PSU
- Hybrid Transformer
Unique design that combines heat-sink with transformer
- Hyper Path
Places IC close to transformers leading to huge efficiency ratings
- Flat modularized cables provide easy cable management leads to better airflow
- Compliance with the latest Intel standard ATX 12V V2.3
- Operation with intelligent fan speed control
- High reliability (MTBF> 100,000 hours)
- Multiple protection design (OVP/UVP/OPP/OTP/SCP/OCP)
- Japanese-made capacitors
- Five-year warranty