Last updated on September 12th, 2010 at 10:23 pm
OCZ have been highly regarded over the years as producing some of the finest memory available on the market and much in the same way as Corsair they have expanded over the years into other hardware markets to enhance their product range.
They have recently updated their StealthXStream range of products and today we are looking at the new 600W unit in their range – the not very creatively entitled ‘StealthXStream 2 600W’. These products are geared for enthusiast users who are working to a tight budget while according to OCZ, still able of delivering high levels of performance and stability.
The OCZ StealthXStream offers Universal Input and Active PFC (Power Factor Correction) to effectively regulate input voltage and they are giving a good peace of mind industry leading 3 year ‘OCZ PowerSwap Warranty’. When this is combined with the ‘PowerWhisper’ technology with a large 120mm fan, things are shaping up to be rather promising already.
- 150 x 140 x 86mm
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V
- OCZ ConnectAll™ universal connectors:
- 1 x 20+4Pin ATX
- 2 x 4-pin CPU (supports double CPUs/supplies stable voltage)
- 2 x PCI-E
- 5 x 4-pin Molex peripheral
- 1 x 4-pin floppy
- 3 x S-ATA
- High efficiency
- 80% @ 115V (Typical load)
- 83% @ 230V (Typical load)
- Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Short-Circuit protection
- Active PFC
- MTBF:100,000 hours
- 100~240Vac 10-5A 50/60Hz
- +3.3V(36A), +5V(30A), +12V1(18A), +12V2(18A), +12V3(18A), +12V4(18A)